PCM utilizes SELA’s proprietary Perfect Cleaving technologies to achieve fast cleaving of crystalline materials with perfect quality of cross-section.
The PCM had been presented to semiconductor market and delivered to customers in 2000 as a stand-alone solution for the sample preparation for SEM analysis and as a complementary tool for the initial sample preparation for the automatic nano cleaving series of SELA – MC500, MC600 and MC600i systems SELA’s customers recognized great capability of the PCM and utilized it for wide variety of preparation requirements for past 15 years.
PCM is a compact tool and customers use it under magnified glasses and optical stereo microscopes to improve accuracy of cleaving.
- Perfect quality of cross-section
- High throughput
- Improves and enhances SEM imaging
- Compact size
- Low cost of ownership
- Perfect quality of cross-section for crystalline materials
- Fast cleaving in less than a minute
- Size of cleaved samples from full wafer and to single die 2x2mm
- Manually controlled accuracy
- Ease of use – – no previous experience required
For additional information about SELA products please, contact us