Physical Failure Analysis is a process of collecting and analyzing data to determine the cause of failure. PFA plays critical role in semiconductor industry in development of new products, optimization of process parameters and improving the yield.
SELA offers sample preparation services for Physical Failure Analysis utilizing award winning state of the art technologies.
ADVANCED SAMPLE PREPARATION METHODS
- Delayering and slope milling
- Cross-section of small and big objects
- Cross-section of 3D integrated structures and TSV
- Cross-section of MEMS devices
- SCM and SSRM preparation
- Dedicated preparations for special requirements
Equipment: Xact200 SELA’s Twin Beam AIM system performs advanced sample preparation for the PFA and characterization.
For additional information about SELA products please, contact us