A dedicated, automated, timesaving and user-friendly system that enable TEM/STEM and SEM sample preparation for both cross section and plan viev in a wide range of application. Featuring a cryo-cooled, dry sawing process, the EM3 system prepares specimens of either crystalline or amourphous materials. The output sample is mounted onto a compatible TEM mount that allows rework.
- Applicable for site-specific and general area
- Enables multiple reworks of TEM specimen
- Interfaces with broad and focused ion milling
- Increases overali throughput
- Improves yield analysis
- Improves characterization
- Low cost of ownership