MC600i is a fifth generation version of the award-wining Microcleaving series of the sample preparation systems for cross-section of crystalline materials for following SEM inspection and other analyses.
The MC600i system utilizes Microcleaving and Precise Cleaving technologies in two main processes – full process and fast process.
SELA’s Microcleaving and Precise Cleaving technologies are proved themselves as undisputed leaders for accurate, fast and artifact-free sample preparation. The MC600i system achieves fully automatic, reliable and rapid cross sectioning of wafer segments and dies. Dedicated software enables automatic mapping and navigating to targets, automatic off-loading for immediate inspection. High and consistent accuracy and excellent quality of cross-sections significantly reduce diagnostic cycle for failure analysis, characterization and process monitoring.
These features together with high throughput ensuring that sample preparation is never a bottleneck for SEM analysis.
- Turn-around time drastically reduced
- Improves yield analysis
- Improves characterization
- Improves and enhances SEM imaging
- High productivity
- Low cost of ownership
- Accuracy of full process is down to 100nm in 10 minutes
- Accuracy of fast cleave is down to 3 microns in 3 minutes
- Single die cleaving with dimensions down to 2x1mm
- Wafer and die edge cleaving down to 0.5mm from edge
- Controlled Liquid Nitrogen spraying to improve quality of cross section
- Ease of use – few hours training for new operator
- Automatic processing – no previous experience required
For additional information of our products please, contact us